Full Service Creative Marketing
Are you FRUSTRATED with your Small Business Marketing?
Is your underperforming advertising giving you the blues despite your reasonable advertising budget? Learn how to reach your small business goals with these 8 Creative Marketing Techniques.
- Try and find a niche in your industry or business. It’s always good to target a specific area or item. Something that makes you stand out from the competition. Less competition usually means more profit for fewer dollars, depending on your business type or product.
- Identify your target customers, whether it’s geographically or a distinct demographic for your products or services.
- Touchpoints, Communicate where and when your customers are interested. Use every opportunity to engage with your customers where they spend their time and attention like on Facebook (pardon the pun), Instagram, or other social media platforms with expertly targeted campaigns. Don’t make the mistake of wasting your advertising budget on people that you know are not interested in your product or services.
- Having a Google-friendly responsive website is paramount in this fast-paced marketplace with an ever-increasing Mobil phone experience dominating the advertising world. The more eye-catching and creative, the better.
- SEO- Stands for (Search Engine Optimization) I can not stress the importance enough of having a professional website with the proper SEO. How can your customers buy your product or use your service if they don’t know you’re there? Often you don’t need a completely redesigned website, just some targeted or additional SEO to get you ranking well on google.
- Don’t waste your money on a caned website like Wix or other prebuilt solutions. They never rank well in the search engine rankings. I can’t verify this, but I believe that some search engines deduct ranking points for such sites. The old saying is true. It takes money to make money.
- If you’re selling a product, don’t make the mistake of sacrificing professional product photography. It’s not that expensive if you know someone in the business (like me). When you can’t show your products in person, everything hinges on the quality of your photographs. This can be a significant factor from your customers’ point of view and can show off your professionalism and often makes the difference in a purchase decision.
- Consider hiring the right professional for you. The fast-paced world of digital marketing can be overwhelming, with constant trends and changing search engine guidelines. Let yourself focus on what you do best running your business. Let your marketing partner handle the technical side of things relieving stress and giving you more time for product development and sales. You will be surprised at what a fresh perspective can do.
We can show you how, with no contracts, no upfront retainers, and proven results for a lot less than most Advertising Agencies.
We at Spinner Marketing are more of a service than an agency. We specialize in Marketing for start-up companies and small to mid-sized business. We will evaluate your current online presence and reputation while assessing what you are currently doing, along with your business goals and your budget. Our goal is to help you create, evaluate, and then improve over and over without breaking the bank. Our consultation is Free!
Sometimes a fresh perspective can make all the difference in your advertising goals. We will educate you every step of the way; after all, once we become your marketing partner, our success depends directly on your success!
I invite you to look at our website and case studies with our implemented Creative Marketing Strategies with examples of our Branding, Web Development, Creative Design, Social Media Management, Targeted Email Campaigns, Google pay per click campaigns, and Direct mail.
Creative Marketing Specialist
Here is what our customers are saying.
Over the past thirty years, we have worked with several different social media and website consultants. Without a doubt, Curtis is the most professional, creative and collaborative person we ever worked with. He listened to our needs, offered suggestions and produced and continues to produce outstanding results in a very fast-paced fashion. I have recommended Curtis to several friends and associates, you will be very happy with his work.
Curtis took our initial vision of what we wanted our website to look like and turned it into a working piece of art. He created a site for us that captures our company and its personality. Curtis is professional, timely and easy to collaborate with on all phases of the project. I highly recommend Curtis and his team!
Curtis has been amazing to work with! We had dreamt up all kinds of ideas for our new website, but without Curtis’ creativity and design knowledge, we would not have been able to capture to essence of those ideas and translate them to the site. He was extremely patient with us, and had great insight into what our customers would want to see, helping mold our ideas into something spectacular! We couldn’t be more pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fresh, new, and cutting edge website. Thanks a million, Curtis!
Curtis was a great help when we decided to update our website. He was with us every step of the way, answering questions and giving us guidance on the current trends and best practice in web design. Curtis is a true partner and a great resource for his clients!
Lets Get Started!
Specializing in start-up businesses and businesses that are looking for growth by offering the right services for your needs and your budget.
Spinner Printing & Marketing
3335 Keller Springs Road, Suite 100
Carrollton, Texas 75006